As we tell EVERYONE, if you have the Veterans and a faciality, we will bring everything else at no cost!
We need from you:
- At least a group of 10 Veterans and a faciality to work in that is large enough to give everyone enough space to comfortably be creative.
- TO hand out a questionnaire to all involved, and be returned before we start.
- Bring 3; 18x24 canvases for each participant involved that day, that they will be able to take home afterwards.
- Plus a sketch book and pencil set to give to them that desire to continue art after the class
- All the paint
- The beer bottles (empty and cleaned) to paint with (like battling the sword with the sword. see Art Therapy for why we use beer bottles.
- Table canvas stands
- A patriotic music playlist that include Toby Keith, Coffee Anderson ; Red White and Blue. If desired by all participants.
If you have the class and enough Veterans please email us at: ArtTherapy@TrueTop1Percent.com
If you have a few Veterans you know interested in art, visit our Art Therapy Classes section
The simplest way is a monetary contribution of your choice. You can do this: :
- Directly Online
- In person at our event or retail fundraiser, please check our calendar
We are constantly selling our prints and artwork as our fundraisers. It is our main source of donations. Please come out to any of our events, including our True Top 1% event in Nov and buy any of our art pieces. If you can't wait, you can always buy here online.
You can schedule a drop off or pick up of supplies. Or simply drop off the supplies at any the events we are working, including the True Top 1% event. If you have questions about where we are locate at an event or our studio, please contact email@example.com.
We need for our clasess:
- Canvases 18x24 (Pack of 2 or 3)
- Acrylic Paint
* Black (most common paint used)
- Sketch Pad for the Veteran Artist to use as an expressional tool
- Pens and or Pencils whenever needed
Or go shop via amazon with our Amazon Wishlist
As we reach more Veterans and Military, we find a creative group of individuals that has encouraged us to ask for a larger array of supplies to meet the needs of our Veterans to include:
*** Note, the ones in bold are more common ****
Or go to Amazon to pick up a few items from our Amazon Wishlist
*** Note: We normally buy our supplies from Hobby Lobby on their 50% of Master Touch Arts Sale.
*** IF YOU PURCHASE THE SUPPLIES, WE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO COME PICK THEM UP***
This a fundraiser event, fun for adults. The B.Y.O.P.B. (Bring Your Own Paint Bottle) The idea is similar to Painting with a Twist and wine n' sip painting events.
You bring your favorite pack of beer bottles and we bring the canvas and paint. It is a few hours of fun, community and painting. 1 canvas will have a pre sketched image to practice on and the 2nd canvas is a free hand, free4all to be as creative as possible. It is normally about 2 - 3 hours of fun, friends and music.
*** Because this is not an Art Therapy for Veterans, however a fundraiser in an attempt for us to raise money for supplies, this event would have a charge to it. We normally ask for $35minium donation per person to cover paint and canvases for the ones putting on the event. Anything above that the host can keep for time and hosting the event.
Donating your time is a great way to give back to the community. You can give back in many ways:
- Volunteer at our Event in Nov.
- Volunteer as a retail fundraiser
- Our goal is to bring our Beer Bottle Art Therapy Nationally, we will need artist, willing to teach classes to our Veterans.
Share our story and event, online and through all your social media. Download one of our flyers and post in online.
There are so many options that we give to our Veterans, however the basic necessities come out to below:
Our basic package for Sponsor a Vet:
Package includes Art Supplies and Shipping:
· 2 Canvases; 18x24 and Paint brush $8.49
· Paint $5.95
· Drawing Pencils, Eraser, blending stumps $12.95
· Sketch Pad $13.99
Total Sponsored: $40.00
Although there are many types of art mediums, ranging from stain glass to sketching on paper. Above is generally what is asked for and what we supply unless otherwise requested.
For ALL active duty and Veteran military we have our official True Top 1%ers (Translation: I am Military / Veteran) dog tags.
Only $10 and All the money goes right back to our Art Therapy for Veterans for art supplies.
Go in to the Trollbeads store located in UP Mall in Mishawaka, IN:
and make a contribution to the True Top 1% Project and receive 10% off your purchase in store. Tell Jennifer you heard about them from us